Details into the BROTHER PRINTER SETUP & LOGIN process
When we are using electronics such as printers, there are chances that we will wind up with some technical errors sometimes. What do you do in such discomforting situation? Do you find troubleshooting solutions or do you abandon the device? On this page, you will find information on the brother printer setup and login process along with various troubleshooting tips for the technical difficulties you might face.
The brother printers are one of the best printers out there as a number of people purchase printers to meet their needs. If you are one of the users of brother printers and you need direction on how to brother printer wifi setup or log in, this website is for you.
How To Do The Brother Printer Setup?
The brother printer setup and login process are not as complicated as they might seem. With a few simple steps, you can finish setting up the printer and begin printing your favorite documents in no time.
Easy Tips On The Brother Printer Installation
I bet everyone quickly gives up on complicated installation tips. If you have been searching all over the internet for some easy professional brother printer installation tips, here are some tips for you. The installation process is divided into 4 parts but they are very easy:
- Carefully unpack your Brother printer from its pack
- Plug it into a power socket
- Pick your proffered language from the screen
- Go ahead to place some paper in the paper tray.
The sections below, carefully explain the steps you can follow to configure your Brother Printer settings.
First Part: Install Cartridges
- To your right hand, open the cover and remove the orange protective material you see
- Unpack the cartridges and carefully place them. Ensure that they are well clicked.
- The printer will automatically install itself and make a testing print
- Check the printed paper well. If no dotted lines are missing, press “ok”
Second Part: Download Software
You have to pay close attention to this step because your computer has to be able to control your printer.
- On your browser, go to the default website of the Brothers – http://support.brother.com/g/b/countrytop.aspx?c=en&lang=en
- Open “downloads” on the page
- Now you have to pick the proper product category for your printer
- Choose the product series that belongs to your printer
- Now you have to choose the operating system of your computer
- Download “complete package of drivers and software”
- Accept the displayed agreement
Third Part: Software Installation
- Launch the installation program
- Select the preferred language you would love to run the installation software
- Then carefully follow the prompt steps of the installation wizard
Fourth Part: Pick Your Connection Method
Here you can either choose to connect the wifi through the software you have just installed or through the printer. These are the steps if you choose via the printer:
- On the wifi icon on your printer, press “change settings”
- Choose the installation wizard
- Select your network name
- Input your wifi password
- Press on “ok” with the arrow button.
How Can I Change My Brother Printer Default Password And Login At The Same Time?
It should not come as a surprise that your brother printer comes with a password. It is a high-level performance printer with innovative designs to help make your printing time smart. So do you need to change your default login password? Yes, you need to. So how can you change the brother printer default password easily? First, you have to go through the brother printer login procedure. This is a very simple part of the password change steps. Note down the default password which can be found at the bottom of the machine. Below are some tips:
- Open and launch your browser
- In the address bar, type in the brother printer IP address designated to the brother printer setup
- You will be redirected to the login page. There you have to input the default password.
- Next, click on “administrator” or “login password”
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to input your new password. It is indicated by the “Enter New Password” text
- Next, you have to re-enter the same password in the space of “Confirm New Password”
- Then click on “Submit” when satisfied with the password you have inputted
Note that you are required to input a preferably strong password for security reasons.
Have You Been Wondering How To Connect Brother Printer To Wifi?
Below are the steps you should follow for an easy brother printer wifi setup. Make sure to be mindful of the steps. But before we begin the setup, note down this information as you will be needing them in the setup process. The network name, is also called SSID and the network passkey. They are at the back of your router.
- Connect the AC power chord directly into your printer then turn the printer on
- Press “menu”
- The next thing is to locate where the option “wireless network” is or “network setting”. You will do that by using the un and down direction arrow key on your printer.
- When you find the wireless network, you will select it by using the arrow key and press the “ok” button. Let us continue
- Chose the WLAN and press “ok”
- Now you have to navigate with the arrow key to find “setup wizard”. When you do, press okay.
- You will monitor the LAN. once it enables, you will go ahead to enable the wireless network.
- This will initiate the wireless network wizard to start
- When that is done, it will cause the printer to search for available wifi networks and display them. Pick the SSID you want and press “ok”
- Once you pick the SSID, input the corresponding passkey.
What Other Brother Printer Support Is Available?
Reset My Brother Printer
If you come across technical difficulties that no other troubleshooting has worked for, you may have to try the “reset brother printer” option. Be aware that the reset option will clear all changes made to your brother printer. How is that done? Follow these simple tips:
- Turn on your brother printer
- Press “settings”
- Go to “all settings”
- After that, press “initial setup”
- Press “reset”
- A message will be displayed indicating that the printer will reboot
- Press “ok” if you want to continue and press “Cancel” to abort the process.
- Press the “home” icon
Why Is My Brother Printer Not Connecting To Wifi?
A lot of users get this technical problem a lot. So what can you do when you are faced with the question, “why is my brother printer not connecting to wifi”. What can you do then?:
- Note down your login credentials. Your network name and the passkey
- On the printer, select the menu button. If it is a touch screen, select the spanner icon or “settings”
- Scroll to where “network” is and press “ok”
- Press “WLAN”, pick the setup wizard, and press “ok”
- Choose your wifi network, input your wifi password, and press “ok”
- You will be asked to “apply settings”, press “1” which means yes.
What Can I Do If I Am Faced With The “Brother Printer Not Printing” Issue?
Sometimes, the problem you can frequently encounter is the “brother printer not printing” issue. Here are some simple steps for you to use to rectify the problem.
- Check your brother printer driver setting
- Check the status of your brother printer machine
- Restart both the printer and computer
- You can also reinstall the printer driver
- Try using another application to print
- Check that the connection between your brother printer and your computer is good
How can I complete the brother printer firmware update?
You don’t have to panic because the firmware sounds like a big word. With easy and simple steps, you will finish the brother printer firmware update in no time:
- Go to the download section of the Brother web link and download the “firmware update tool”.
- All you have to do is follow the onscreen instructions to complete your firmware update.
- The camera might restart a few times during the update process. Make sure you don’t unplug it or turn it off until the process is complete.